Monday 30 May 2016

Canings at judicial level...Part One

I was having a nose in Bs, as I do. Sometimes there is something of interest to read, or some drama or other going on, lol...

I came across this thread about judicial caning, so I thought I would borrow it, to dissect it into my thoughts on judicial caning, as I love being caned {By someone I trust not to cause me any lasting damage}

Art by Hardcastle
Here goes. You can read the whole post on Bs...

Canings at judicial level

I know what I love about being caned. The intense, cutting, burning, sting, or STING! which keeps on building, then the after effects...I hate thin whippy canes with a vengeance, the sharp cutting sensation literally makes me feel 'Ugh!'

He said...

I have both seen and administered canings at judicial level,

I have received many canings at the so called 'judicial' level, but they was purely for pleasure, never for punishment. If we was doing a roleplay of a judicial caning, then yes I have received a judicial caning. I am in no way into being punished...

Abels tumblr

He said...

and some of the sexual components are necessarily and actually different from those involved in a normal spanking/caning session.

Ummm! Maybe for some, but as an adult into spanking & caning for pleasure, because I enjoy it & it turns me on, I don't see it as a component, I see it as 'I love being caned'...


There is no bodily contact between the people involved:

Hmmm! Not my ideal of a good spanking play session...Too cold, too serious, would leave me feeling bad, like I had just been used & abused...

A very awkward position...
Looks like a good
position, though...
contact is visual for the top and any audience; and also through the cane or whatever other instrument is used, typically a birch rod or similar, but only for the top and the bottom. But contact is through the mind, of course, for all involved.


Hmmm! If you are into serious role play. For me, that sounds like hell...Cold, serious, is definitely not for me, but each to their own...


I certainly get aroused sexually by seeing a woman being caned at judicial level by someone else,

I can see how that would be a turn on...Also, if I was caned by another man, with my Dom watching, then my Dom giving me the 'Mmmm!' after care...Now that would be bliss...but I need a 'Dom' of my own for that, not just a casual spanker...

Actually, that does bring back a few 'Mmmm!' memories...At one of my parties at my home, I was playing with a Dom, in the dining room, my then Dom, was in the living room, he could hear me being caned HARD! It was a very hard caning, at one point I had to stop him caning me, because it was too hard...

Afterwards my then Dom took me upstairs to my room...Soothing cream rubbed into the tender raised welts, was very 'Mmmm!'...So was knowing my Dom was turned on...I mean feeling the vibes, not that, lol...


or by so caning a female playing partner myself. Even when sex does take place afterwards, as has happened with me with one of my playing partners......

'Mmmm!' Thrashed into submission, then taken...HARD!


the partner concerned, though, told me that it certainly was every bit as enjoyable as usual for her. The extreme eroticism of giving or watching a judicial level caning is for me of a different kind.

I remember watching someone being caned. I was flinching with each stroke, It looked so hard...When I was being caned by my then Dom. I would look over my shoulder to watch the cane coming...Ohhh! myyyy! Actually, I would like to be caned, in front of a mirror, with the mirror positioned so I could watch each stroke coming & landing...



My private judicial canings have mostly involved one partner, though I have had a couple with two.

'Mmmm!' Being double Dommed...I have been caned by two Dom's at the same time, both strokes landing at the same time, it was agonizing, but at the time I was so turned on, all I could feel was a hot searing, cutting, sting...well 'STING!!!'...Which went right through me. Being so turned on, helped me take the otherwise unbearable caning...Also it was not done in a too serious 'role play'...If someone was seriously beating hell out of me with a cane...Nooo! waaay!


The canings at judicial level which I have seen or have myself given have been at the level typically seen in Lupus/Rigid East videos, though usually limited to between twelve and thirty strokes:

12 & 30 stokes? Meh! Dare I say, I have received nearer the 100's, but not every stroke was hard, especially when I had floated off into subspace, because then I could not feel any pain, just an intense burning going right through me...I definitely need to trust the Dom, I am allowing to cane me...As my then Dom used to say, someone else could keep on caning me hard to get a reaction {Or words to that effect}

Ohh! Yeah! The lupus caning videos...Very 'Mmmm!'...but...I would not want to be left with marks like that. The marks are too extreme for me...Bright red stripes & raised welts, is as far as I want to go. Otherwise eventually you end up with weak spots...



There is a risk of the skin being broken above these limits, and for me drawing blood is not acceptable, a line not to crossed.

Me too...

The only cases where I have seen blood being drawn during a caning were where a professional sub has developed “weak” spots,

My weak spots bleed if repeatedly hit...Nooo! plasters don't protect your weak spots. They still bleed, then the plaster slides off {Rolls my eyes} Some know all types seem to think that a ultra thin piece of sticky material, can protect your said weak spot from repeated HARD! WHACKING!...Jeeeze!



typically on the centre or just below the centre of the right buttock where the tip of the cane has, in the hands of inexpert caners (mostly right-handed like the rest of us), landed there too often. The tip should never land there; but the right way to use the cane is another topic. If a sub has weak spots, then bleeding can occur readily, even in a comparatively light caning.

Yep! SO AVOID THAT AREA!!! My weak spots are another reason why I am very wary of playing with near strangers. I don't want any more weak spots. Mind you, my weak spots are scars, they did not heal & go away after a few years break...It was one 'stranger' who done that to me. Yeah, I allowed him to do it, but then again I haven't got eyes in my £$%%^&&...FFS!



The few judicial events to which I have been invited have been organized by professional spanking models, and have had a fairly elaborate scenario.

Hmmm! Too serious for me...but then they are putting on an act for the paying voyeurs...I am into being caned for my own personal pleasure...I'm selfish like that, lol...

It is a long post, so I divided it into two parts...

No comments:

Post a Comment