Tuesday 14 June 2016

Self Spanking Domly Dude Is Back To Dom Me-PMSL! {at my age, I'm likely to...}

Self spanking? On Cam- Whilst Some Little Dom Dude Wanks Off......


Oo! Little Domly dude is back...

written :
You are crazy ! Go to see a doctor you need that...
I need that? Where in my response to his patronising, {2 months later} Pm, am I crazy. What did he learn that from his Daddy? If his Mum reacted, did she get accused of being crazy? lol...For a 23 yo, he has certainly learned how to be a patronising, disrespectful to elders, little oik...

written :
And i was respectful with you but i think that the word "respect" don't mean nothing for you
Awww! Didums!...What is it they call it, in RTS...Butthurt? I like that word. It sums up the attitude of these little dick dudes, who are being disrespectful in a way, when sending unsolicited messages to women, without having the common courtesy to read her profile...Someone needs to learn that being a entitled, conceited, arrogant, patronising, little know it all to a woman, old enough to be his Mum...After her being polite...Is well...Pretty shitty behaviour...I don't need the crap from some spoiled little boy...If my son behaved like that & sent messages to women like that. I would hope that I brought him up to know that 'No means no'...To know that his behaviour & attitude has 'Consequences'...

Crazy enough?

My response...

I was respectful to you, in my response to your original Pm...
You decided, 2 months later to respond again, in a patronising, arrogant way. Hence my reply being not so caring of your ego...
Respect is earned, not expected, Just because you call yourself 'Dom'...In general, people don't take kindly to being patronised, especially by someone who has so obviously not bothered to read their profile, yet assumes he knows best...
My last response, 2 months ago. Go & read that, that is where you should have left it....
I wonder if he is going to let it drop. I could block him, couldn't I. Be the grown up, rise above, ignore him...We'll see...Sometimes I feel these people need to be told a few home truths about their behaviour in the scene, towards women...Just save us the hassle & read a womans profile. Its that simple. Ohh! & a polite 'thank you, but no thank you' take that a a 'no thank you' not a 'patronise the dumb woman into agreeing that I am soooo right'...

Yes. In YOUR! head you are right, but...I disagree. I disagreed in a polite 'respectful way'. You're the disrespectful, patronising, entitled, arrogant, egotistical one, matey. You should have left it at 'my polite' decline of your offer {Which is not on my fetish list} Crazy woman enough. Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment