Tuesday 14 June 2016

over the knee spankings with real tears (receiving),

I added a new wossy to my fetish list on Fetlife. It's a pity I can't add 'With a Dom I trust enough to let myself go, completely, trusting that he won't go far & cause me lasting damage'...

over the knee spankings with real tears (receiving),

Mind you, I have to feel emotional to cry when being spanked. Usually I avoid playing when I feel too emotional, or not in the mood. I had a not so good experience from being caned to tears. Maaaybe because I was expecting private play, it was more 'Mister centre of attention & an audience' I did not cry, I sobbed my heart out...Not good...

Another time I ending up crying during a caning. I ended up sobbing 'Please stop, I can't take anymore' That was when I was spanked to being totally submissive, now I hold on tight to my emotions...but with the right Dom...& not leading to me sobbing...I don't like the feeling of losing control of my emotions...

No comments:

Post a Comment