Tuesday 14 June 2016

Self spanking? On Cam- Whilst Some Little Dom Dude Wanks Off......

Here we go again. Another dickwad...

written :
Hi my name is jean,i'm from france and i love beautiful women like you.I have found your profile and I immediately saw that we have many points in common .I'm a dom with some experience in all this and i'm intrested in online relationship that's why i'm in fetlife.i will take care and spoil the right person.
Hope to read you soon!
Jean is 23 yrs old...

I was polite...

written :
Hi Jean
Thank you for your message. I have never thought about having a on line D/s relationship before. I can't see how that could work,because I am into being spanked by a Dom/spanker, not really into being Dommed. As I see that too much to do with the mind...
Also, you are a lot younger then me, so in my mind have less experience of life then me & you're the same age as my 2nd child. I don't mean to sound rude, but that is how I see it, so I could not be Dommed by you...
Take care,
K x
Then...

written :
Hi ! First sorry for the late i was very busy...
Hmmm! 2 months too late, lol...Busy? Or he moved on to some other online arses, then when they were no longer into interacting with virtual Dom boy...Well...

Spanking is a form of domination, and you can receive a spanking online. 
Is it now...I never would have worked that one out for myself...{Rolls my eyes}

You never tried self spanking ? 
"Grrr!!!" Patronising, arrogant little man..."*uck off!!!" Have you ever punched yourself in the knob, online...Hmmm? Disrespectful little oik!

Some women prefer self spanking because it's more intensive than tradtional one. 
Really?...Okaaaay!

And i travel soo much so if we are attracted to each others i can give you a traditional spanking when i will be in UK.
Yeah! I'm sure my husband would love that. Some little french dude coming to give his wife a traditional spanking...

I have more experience in life than a lot of "mature" guys age is just figures that not mean nothing. 
Okay! Little arrogant dude...You have more life experience in your 23 years, then a man in his 50's, 60's, 70's...Not!
 
And i was the dom of a 62 years old sub.
I just vomited a little in my mouth. Call me a prude, but...Its just the thought of some 62 yo woman, allowing a boy young enough to be her grandson, to do something so sexual & intimate to her. If he is telling the truth, I hope she was one of these really good looking women in their 60's, but...Ummm!

I know its double standards, what with the amount of old geezers, who spank girls young enough to be their granddaughter...To me it is a self respect thing...I mean my little granddaughter will have a step granddad who is younger then her daddy. My son in law's Mum, not me...

Anyway. The little french dude pee'd me off...My 'less polite' response. My...'I am not in the mood for patronising little dicks like you' response...

Where on my profile does it mention that I am into self spanking?
To me spanking is sexual, sensual, erotic, pleasure from pain, if the Dom is too serious, talking down to me, talking at me, treating me like I am being punished, that is a big turn off to me...
So is being 'Dominated' by a boy 24 yrs younger then me. To me that is not sexual, or domination, that is a young boy wanking over the old lady, which he thinks is hilarious, that she fell for being used as a sex object...
So. If some young bloke was getting your Mum to spank herself on cam & he was laughing at her, whilst wanking...Hmmm? Not good...& if she was dumb enough to allow that, then surely she needs to see a psychiatrist...
To me....The 62 yo woman, allowing a kid to so called dominate her, has she got no self respect. Hmmm?
As for life experience at the age of 23 yrs, the fact you believe you have more life experience then a man in his 60's. Nooo! I very much doubt that. That comes across as quite arrogant & disrespectful...
Please go & find a sub equal to your age & experience...
I am not into arrogant little dudes, who want me to spank myself on cam...

I should add...If I gave the impression on my profile, that I am into being dominated on line & self spanking, fair enough..."Each to their own"...but I have not given that impression...Read the darn profile, you little Domly fellow...

Can you imagine, little dude, in his bedroom, in his parents house, wanking whilst some 'mature woman' spanks herself on cam...I hope he has got a lock on his door & that his parents are not silent creeping parents, who don't knock, lol...

Please! I have more self respect...then being wank fodder for some rampant, horney, raging hormone, sexually frustratated little man...on cam...

Nuff said...

No comments:

Post a Comment