Monday 13 June 2016

This Is A Long Winded 'Feminist' Outrage Post - I Don't Need To Calm Down 'Luv' - I'm Quite Chillaxed...

Yep!
It's not all about
playing games
with lots of bottoms...
That just sounds so wrong,
well, maybe not if you're into anal...
Which I'm not,
so if your fetish list is all anal
'anal this anal that, anal-anal-anal
& nooo mention of spanking,
why are you Pm'ing me exactly?
Just read the darn profile...
I just read this in Fetlife, one of my fetlife friends commented on it...I thought I would share it & dissect it, as I do, because I feel it is about time these blokes started to use their brains, not just their dicks, or ego's...

Ego's as in 'It's not sexual' It's about control, yeah that feeling of control can be sexy, but it is also bordering on emotional abuse & narcissistic tendencies. So...THAT IS WHY AS A WOMAN I NEED TO 'GET TO KNOW YOU!!!'...Jeeze!

Ohhh! dear...am I not being all lovely & subbie...Tough!

Ohhh! dear am I ranting, am I being a bitch, just calm down luv! Actually I'm quite chillaxed at the moment as I type this...

Here goes...


I Used My Safe Word

Journal Entry | By LMM

'Mmmm!'
That is how I see play...
Any one who has seen me play, or has played with me, knows that I don't generally use my safe word. Why? Because I trust the people I play with and I feel safe.
That is how I used to feel about safe words...Right up until I could not take as much as I used to...




Last night, after Daddy left, a friend came round for coffee and a chat. So far, so good.
He told me that I needed a beating, something about it being for my own good, to teach me not to be so trusting.
Eh?

There was no negotiation. He didn't bother to ask me how long it was since I last played (a couple of days) or how sore I already was.
Selfish, irresponsible, Jerk!

Hmmm! We know what he went there intending to do...

So why do some Dom blokes {Well lots} prefer the feel of non consensual, or even non consensual, instead of the sub loving it & getting pleasure from it...

But, okay. He's a friend, right? He wouldn't deliberately damage me.
Hmmm! He doesn't sound much like a friend to me, he sounds more like a selfish, A hole, c**t with women issues, as he does not see how he is not entitled to do what he wants, because his a Dom...Twat!

So it began, and I have to admit that it was quite pleasant, at first. Painful, but pleasant.
Then something changed. Something deep within my soul felt very very not safe.
Hmmm! Scary! Women do have feeling's, we're not there just to be used & abused by some A hole, prick!

"redredRedRedRedRedREDREDREDREDREDRED..."
"I don't play with safe words"
Dafuq??? This wasn't agreed to
Ohhh! What a c**t!

I told him to get the fuck out of my house. 
Good for her, it is her home, her body...Friggin, ignorant, c**t!

He got cross and told me never to say that again. I froze.
Wow! He really is a piece of work, isn't he...Personally I would have scared the crap out of him, to get out of my house. Apparently I am scary when I lose my temper...but if you are not that way inclined. Having to deal with an arrogant, abusive, A hole, c**t, like that, would be scary...

Here I was, trapped in my own home, being assaulted (cos, yes, once 'consent' has been removed, it's assault), and there was nothing I could do except endure it.
Yes, that was assault..."Real life still applies"

So, he very successfully taught me a lesson that i didn't need about trust. There are currently only three or four people that I will allow close enough to me to even touch my skin, let alone hurt me.
Lets hope she spread his name far & wide around Fetlife...& all the sub women steer clear...

So, thank you, my friend. Job done
Hmmm! I feel for her...It is not supposed to be about 'beating' a woman to teach her to fear you, so she learns not to trust? Where did the scum bag get that piece of domination logic from?

Lets hope his balls go purple & drop off. He sounds like he needs castrating...{Smiles sweetly}

Hmmm! Yet blokes still expect us to meet them & play with them, complete strangers, because they are too lazy to make the effort to get to know us, or allow us to make up our minds if we feel we want to do something so risky & intimate with them...

I read things like this & I wonder why I am bothering to get back into playing. Let alone trying to meet a new Dom, there are so many c**ts out there, like that abusive A hole...

The thing is. Putting on my blinkers, trying to see all scene peeps as lovely, like minded, playmates...That would be pretty dumb of me. It is supposed to be about 'adult' mutual fun, it is supposed to be about pleasure 'Safe, sane & consensual'...

I don't need some tight arse, who wants to make arrangements, for casual, on occasion, nooo strings, no fees exchanged, treat it like he is visiting a pro...& cut the friggin sarcasm will you, I don't need to allow some sarcastic geezer into my home to do something so intimate to me...

If I want to play with you, I will play with you...Its that simple, but I can't be doing with defensive little 'passive agressive' dudes & don't get me started on the 'Domly' geezers...

OHHHH! MYYYY! GOSH!!! I used the word c**t! more then once, I am soooo! bad. I deserve to be punished, for daring to use sweary words...*uck off!!!

Nuff said for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment