Saturday 11 June 2016

Wooo! My Second Block On Fetlife - This Is A feminist 'Outrage!' Post...

Could it be the dick pic's
which gave me that impression
Hmmmm?
Ohhh! My second block from a wanker...

Hi how are u xx

Fair enough, right...Goes to look at his profile. See women actually bother to look at profiles & read the fetish list. There was nooo profile, just sex on fetish list, nothing about spanking. Which if he had even skimmed my long fetish list, he would see 'Spanking'...Spanking this, spanking that, so you'd have to be pretty dumb not to work out, that 'I am into spanking!'...Ohh! but there was a few dick pics...{Not on my profile, his profile, lol}

So I thought I would do a public service for all the women, who are 'bored!' of dickhead wankers, popping in for a chat, you know, just to say 'Hi, how are you' & just make friends, right?...Anyway. It was late. I couldn't sleep, so instead of ignoring the little twerp, I responded...

Ummm! Why do you blokes do that? Really, I'm interested...No profile. Obviously hasn't read my profile, yet wants to say 'hey' & ask how I am...
Is it something you blokes get together as a group, to see if that ever works? Its like you don't read, obviously, because if you did, you would realise what women think of blokes like you. Yet there are so many of you...lol...
I could have just ignored you...but, hi, I'm fine...How are you?
Nah! Don't bother wasting my time answering that question...
As I said, it was late...

Yep! Your 'Dick!'
Of course you're only after a friendly chat...
Silly girl, stop flattering yourself
that he chooses you to talk 'nilla' stuff with...
Blokes like me? You dont know anything about me... Dont flatter yourself girl. How dare you be rude!

Yep! Blokes 'LIKE!' you, matey...You know. Nooo! profile, dick pic's, randomly sending a message saying 'hi' to a woman, who so obviously is not looking for sex with a younger bloke, he is 30. So obviously not looking for sex. Because...My profile is all about 'Spanking!'...

Don't flatter myself? Lol!...Sooo! You're just looking for friends, then? Dickwad...Hmmm? Or was you looking for a woman to respond to you're 'friendly vanilla' chat...Yeah? Don't waste my time matey. If I was looking to chat to wankers, to help them get off, I would drop that in my fetish list...

How dare I be rude? He thinks that was rude. That was fairly polite, considering what I think of wankers, who DON'T READ! profiles & seem to think that women, who bother to read profiles, would want a friendly chat with a bloke, who has not got a profile, just dick pic's. Oh! look, dick pic's. He just wants a friendly 'getting to know friends' chat..."F**k off!!!"

I don't know anything about him? Well, I know what his dick looks like & that he is into 'sex'...Other then that. Nope! Heres an idea. Stop rubbing your pride & joy for a few minutes, then write a profile, then when a woman reads your profile, she can see past the dick pic...

I mean...What would we have a conversation about? His dick? If I feel horny? Being told that he feels horny...{Yawns!}

Oo! I could post this in the fetlife group 'return to sender' but its quite tame in comparison to some of the other posts in RT...

So wanking destroys brain cells, right? Because they have trouble reading. They can make out pictures, but reading profiles to see who would welcome their unsolicited message, well that is beyond them. How rude of me to not just play along with the 'lets be friends' chat...

No comments:

Post a Comment