Saturday 11 June 2016

What does 'Getting to know you' mean to you? OMFG! She wants me to make an effort...RUN!

Spanking is very sexsual for me,
I get turned on,
that does not mean I want to have sex
with some wanker 'stranger'
I found on some fetish site...
I'm thinking of re doing my fetlife profile...

I am a 'very quiet introvert' in a group, but one to one, which is what I am looking for, I would describe myself as an easy going, fun loving lady...
That part can stay, because my quietness is very much part of my personality, there is no coming out of some shell, to suddenly be a 'out going' introvert...

My ideal Dom...
Hmmm! I need to explain my idea of my ideal Dom. You deciding that you could be my ideal Dom...No! mate!

I'm sure you're out there somewhere...
In subbie dream land, where wankers don't exist & men know what 'Getting to know you' 
actually means. It means 'Getting to know that I actually like you enough to want to play with you'...

Its all about the pleasure, for me,
nothing to do with being
bossed around by some old geezer...
My subbie mind goes from finding my 'own' Dom, to playing with lots of Dom's, just for spanking fun. I think I want the best of both worlds. Starting with making friends...
It's in playing with decent Dom's. I am hopefully playing again next week. That reminds me, it might help if I actually arrange it...Son's at work 'Check'...Daughters can go out 'check'. Husband knows in advance, not just when I remembered the night before, lol...

I'll keep my profile short & sweet {Just like me, lol} Because I tend to blog all my spanking thoughts & desires {Link at the bottom. No not my bottom, look at the bottom of my profile}
Yeah! That still applies. I think I should do more step by step through pictures, blog posts to get across what I'm looking for & what will make me 'not going to go there' with some confused Domly geezer...

It's like with other women's profiles. You can see the ones who have had one too many dickwads In their inbox. Personally, I think they go a tad too OTT over the bloke not reading their profile. If he reads your profile, you have read his & you are into lots of the same things, then keep on chatting, with...{& this seems to faze some blokes} nooo expectations to play...

If he can't be arsed with making all that effort...He is not likely to ever get to the 'meet' face to face part of getting to know each other, let alone actually do something so intimate as to allow him to spank me...I don't meet complete strangers. I only play with friends. I don't make 'cold' arrangements 'Nooo strings' 'nooo fees exchanged' with complete strangers who can't be arsed to make any effort to chat to me, to see if we are actually 'compatible'...If you want an arrangement, nooo effort to get to know me as a person...Well, you're wasting my time...

See. We get sooo fed up with the wankers, we get all defensive on our profiles, instead of being ourselves, to attract our 'ideal' play partner/ friend...Its like. I respond, I'm somehow agreeing to play, if I end up not playing I'm accused of being a time waster, so I only keep chatting, once I am chatting with someone, who has no expectations of ever spanking me. If you can keep on chatting to me after I have said I can make no promises to play, then maybe we could eventually be friends, then play, but still, I make no promises, so don't expect me to eventually play...Confused? lol...

Its like..."I would like to spank you"..."Yes, we'll have to get to know each other & see what happens"...His 'GONE!'...Wow! Really? Yet you expected me to allow you 'a complete stranger' to do something so intimate & risky to me...Use your brain, mate! {I know its difficult, what with all the blood rushing to your you know what} You just carry on joining the many sites & groups to gush over the pictures of models & never ever get to spank anyone, unless you pay for it...

Bitchfest post over...for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment