Monday 23 May 2016

No Spanking Here............

I thought I would
add some spanking pic's
to keep it on subject...
After all this is a spanking blog...
Love this pic...
I would love to be strapped,
in the woods,
preferably in the early hours,
to avoid the dog walkers...
Someone done a poll on Bs...No not a poll on bullshit. They was in the British spanking forum & decided to start a new thread/poll...

Its funny, because I had just gone on Bs, to have a nose. I thought I had accidently clicked on a politics forum, then...hang on 'football'. Do these people not have facebook accounts. Its a 'spanking forum'. You know, the clues in the name 'British SPANKING!'...

I know. I know...They are friends. They talk about other stuff, not just spanking. Fine...but...It's a 'spanking forum'...I get that the same ole same ole questions & discussions are rotated over time, with each lot of newbies, but...The newbies, or oldies finally finding fellow spanko's. They find the forum site all about 'spanking'...Wooo!

Ohhh!

Yh, okay, I give you that one...
Wot! There are football forum's...Sheesh! Okay, so maybe the blokes find it more difficult to multi task, so a forum with spanking peeps & football...Wow!

  • Friday night Poll..(or sat am) Referenda
  • Thread: Keep it free

Nooo! Nothing to do with 'No fees exchanged'...It's about the 'referendum'...

I'm literally going down the home page...So far on the spanking forum there is 'football' & the 'referendum'...


Thumbs up Surrey girl looking for a spanking for FUN, can you turn me on?

Okay
Basically I'm interested in a one off of possibly twice encounter with a strong Dom or Spanker in his 30s or 40s in the Surrey/Hampshire Area whom I can drive to meet for a bare bottom session OR motel if its easier. I'm a mother so daytime works best but I can do the next two weekends, not overnight but late evening is fine.
I'm into bondage and discipline that leads to ....whatever you want.
Ultimately I'm in heed of a spanking with implements and a good OTK hand spank n squeeze. Spread my legs and finger me, you have my consent 😇😇😇
Want to play?
Message me

Ohhh! Spanking. This is more like it. A good personal as well...

I skipped to the bottom...

Sex and spanking
How big a part do sexual attraction, sexual arousal and the sex act itself play in spanking as far as you are concerned?


Thats an interesting thread. I'll have a read of that thread later...

Here is the poll...

Banned subjects on these boards???


This is a Spanking site, so what, if anything, should be banned?


All subjects except football should be banned,  2 votes

Football should be specifically banned. 6 votes 

Post what you like, 4 votes

Yawn! 2 of us voted for 'yawn'

I'll read the spanking threads, on the spanking forum, later. If I want to read about football, I go to a football forum; the referendum, a forum dedicated to  politic's. I'm off out in my garden, those weeds won't weed themselves...Oo! Maybe I should start a gardening thread, on the 'British spanking' forum...No? Boring? Yes, I agree...It is not the site to talk about gardening. Or football, or politics. I'm surprised there is no religion...Don't speak to soon...

I know. Why did I just waste my time blogging about this inane subject. I could have been blogging about spanking, after all it is a spanking blog...

Right! I'm off...

No comments:

Post a Comment