Saturday 21 May 2016

OHH! I Got Blocked For The First Time On Fetlife- I Think Return To Sender Is Starting To Rub Off On Me-Lol!

Ohh! Wow! I just got my first block. I could post this on return to sender, but I won't, because it's not as good, or bad, which ever way you look at it...as most of the other return to sender posts, but. I got me blog wahahaha!

Nah! It's not that funny...but I am still going to blog about it. You never know, it might help one geezer to actually think before he posts, but then again. A geezer like that won't be reading my blog, will he, lol...

He managed to put 'Hi' in the title, but then he missed out a whole chunk of conversation....

" Do you take a hard caning "

Ohhh! Yeeesss! Lets meet...Straight away. You can come to my home & beat me black & blue. Sod the small talk, lets get straight to the point..."I am only interested in using your bottom as a lump of meat, to tenderise with my cane"...I wanted to just post back "F**k off!"...but no I was polite-ish...

Not from a complete stranger, matey...

I could have just ignore the douchebag, but I thought I would respond in kind...I don't think he understands what 'complete stranger' means...

obviously. start with flogger and paddle building up to cane over time

Ummm! Mate. Why would I want to meet you, to allow you to do something so intimate & risky, to me...Hmmm? Would you want your wife/partner/whatever, to meet a complete stranger, who started the conversation with "Do you take a hard caning"...Heres an idea. Pay a pro sub...Ohh. Yeah. A pro sub would not allow a bloke to cane her hard. Because she can't afford to be permanently damaged...

Me- " I'm not talking about that. I don't play with complete strangers... "

It's like...Hint-hint-hint-HINT!...FFS! Do I have to explain it to you...Hmmm? Complete stranger. A person you know nothing about, who could be a serial rapist & into beating women...

Him-ok. well lets chat online then when you are comfortable meet for a coffee and take things from there

Hmmm! You know that thing about 'First impressions' & 'respect' & that a bloke who sends a woman "Do you take a hard caning" Is looking to 'Cane a woman HARD!'...Well...I will never feel comfortable enough to meet a bloke who can't even be arsed to talk to me properly. Too little, too late. I have turned down much more respectful men...

Me- You failed at the first message. So 'NO!' I am not interested in getting to know you, I learned everything I need to know in that first sentence...Bye.

I'm past being polite to dense, thoughtless idiots. Before I would have just ignored the idiot, but now, I tell it how it is. I thought..."You're having a laugh, mate!'...Are you that dumb. Or just plain selfish & thoughtless, with no respect for women. When my dog is fixated on a cat, or Stephan the guinea pig, I call it 'tunnel vision'. This chancer has tunnel vision on what he wants...I have more self respect, so I'll give him a miss...

Then..." Your loss "

&...You can't respond to this conversation because daviddjb has deactivated their account, you've blocked them, or they've blocked you.

Lol!...These men are so funny. They never learn. They never get it...It's more like a lucky escape for me...Twat! It is idiots like this, which puts me off bothering to meet my ideal Dom. I can't bring myself to make the effort. I have been there before. For every 1 decent Dom, there is 10-20-30 chancers, time wasters & darn right nut jobs, who obviously have issues with women. Yet the blokes still expect us to take their word for it, that they are safe, sane & not into causing mental & physical harm. It's not all fun & games...Nooo strings...Nooo fees exchanged...

You see...That bloke just confirmed to me, why I can't be arsed to keep on trying to find my ideal Dom. Luckily for me, I have got a few good spankers in my life...Blokes like this douchebag, do make me appreciate their friendship & being able to play with them...

How much does this bloke bother me...Well...For those who like to assume that I am so bothered by idiots. If I had to put a percentage on it...I'm...10% bothered. 90% See. I told you so. I think sometimes there is too much assuming going on...I assume this bloke is dodgy & I would not go near him, if he was the last spanker bloke on earth...Harsh? Well. It gets boring, having to deal with idiots...

Nuff said for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment